I have learned in the past that some things are worth paying a little more for. BUT some beauty products are great without spending all the extra cash. Just wanted to share some of my Favorite Cheap Beauty Products that won’t cost you an arm, a leg, or a big toe.
Quick and easy to apply in the shower so you can get on with life when you get out.
2. Signature Collection Shea & Sugar Body Scrub CHAMPAGNE APPLE & HONEY – $8.25 – Bath and Body Works
Not only works but smells great too. Perfect for winter exfoliation.
3. Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti Blemish Pads – $3.97 – Walmart
Probably not good for someone with really dry skin but definitely perfect for breakouts and a little too much oil.
4. Suave Powder Fresh Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant – $4.97 – Walmart
Keeps me fresh and dry without the cost of a prescription deodarant.
5. YES TO: Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask – $3.29 – Ulta
A nice pick me up for your skin when it’s going through a rough patch or you just want to give it a little tender love and care.
6. OGX: Ever Straight – Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo – $7.99 – Ulta
Smells great and leaves hair feeling healthy and happy. Oh and straight.
7. NYX COSMETICS Soft Matte Lip Cream – $5.99 – Ulta
Great colors and the matte drys nicely so you don’t have to worry about reapplying all day long.
8. Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly – $4.17 – Walmart
What can’t you use vaseline for? Lip care, dry skin, I could go on.